Sujet : “Quad” alliance reinforces the Indo-Pacific region “Must be open-minde

https://www.img.in.th/images/1d473277a3c444b7c3d7d2f4f2123986.jpg

“Quad” alliance reinforces thexoIndo-Pacific region “Must be open-minded”
Four countries join the "Quad" group still sending signals to China. by saying Indo-Pacific must be a region that "Open and free"

Foreign news agencies reported from Tokyo. Japan on May 24 that US President Joe Biden opened the meeting of the Quadratic Cooperation Group "Quad" in Tokyo. on tuesday The other three members hailed as "closely democratic alliances": Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida and Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese.

From left to right: Prime Minister Anthony Albanese, President Joe Biden, Prime Minister Fumio Kishida and Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

Biden, meanwhile, described the ongoing war in Ukraine as not a specific "problem" in Europe, but also a "problem". "Global Crisis" and pledged support to all partners in the Indo-Pacific to maintain “Freedom and openness” in all areas, especially in the context of security.

even without direct contact with China and issues related to Taiwan But the real purpose of merging the quads It is a matter that all parties are well aware of. and the Beijing government regularly criticizes The US wants to push the quad to be "China Control Organization"

The Japanese leader added Biden on the Ukraine issue that Russia's military action India's leader declined to mention Russia-Ukraine war throughout the talks, while the Australian leader raised environmental issues. by demanding an increase in investment to combat the climate change crisis in the pacific region who are facing the risk of high sea level rise.

Re : “Quad” alliance reinforces the Indo-Pacific region “Must be open-minde

I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!    BUY STEROIDS

A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blog post.
Cryptonews

Thanks for sharing this valuable content.
Weight

Now Fax Documents Online with our web-based fax service at unparalleled internet fax pricing rates. By using our revolutionary user-friendly software, you can instantly start faxing from any smartphone or send a fax via e-mail account, and send multiple scanned documents online. 
online fax pricing

Well-Written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can't pause to read more posts. Thanks for the precious help.
winner 1688 เครดิตฟรี

Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here.
Fssai License Mumbai

I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed...
press release

Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too.
voyancemargot.com

You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers.    <a href="https://www.yourmedistore.com/product/cenforce-100mg-tablet-generic-sildenafil-100mg/">cenforce 100</a>

I truly value this superb post that you have accommodated us. I guarantee this would be helpful for a large portion of the general population.    replacement headlight assembly

This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. https://truckpartsuperstore.ca/pages/shop-by-brand